County Criminal Research
County Criminal research reports criminal activity from individual counties — anywhere in the U.S.
This report includes the details of all felony and misdemeanor arrests and charges, giving you detail on the “disposition” of each record within the boundaries of the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Our outside researchers typically do a standard 10 year search.
County Criminal Research Features
- The XPEDITE® nationwide network of independent researchers report criminal results from searches at the county courthouse level, the most accurate source available.
- A county criminal history request requires the following information: name, Social Security Number, date of birth and counties to be searched.
Records will be returned as verified by name, date of birth, and/or Social Security Number, in accordance with your request.
- Records will be detailed as any combination of clear, misdemeanors found, felonies found, current warrant, DUI, and/or capias.
- Records may indicate if the subject has ever used an alias.
- You also will see a combination of the following information for each offense: violation date, indictment date, file date, disposition date, sentencing date, case number, description of charges, violation code, disposition, and sentencing information, as it’s stored at the county.
- The average turnaround times for county criminal reports are 36-72 hours.
Please contact us to develop a research solution based on your unique needs.